Naruto RPG Sage
Join dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion
That is the new site, this one shall be closing down
Naruto RPG Sage
Join dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion
That is the new site, this one shall be closing down
Naruto RPG Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A New Site [Please Read]
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 am by Zane
I shall be closing down this site and re-opening it to another type of roleplaying site
Here's the link, I hope you will join it, It will be a rather new sort of rpg, different from most sites. I hope you will like it.

http://dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion.com/

Admin Zane

Comments: 1
Latest topics
» A New Site [Please Read]
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm by Zane

» Our Advertisement and Affiliation Button
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am by Zane

» What to do Now?
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 am by Ikuro

» Random anime/manga discussion
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Kenshin

» Typical Day
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 pm by Kiyoshi

» Suggestions
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:58 pm by Kiyoshi

» Heya
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm by Zane

» Hachibi 8 tails
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 6:43 am by Kenshin

» The Ins and Outs of Shinobi Life: Lesson 2 [D Rank]
A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 am by Itsuko

The Team

Admins

A few days on her own... Falcon21

Zane

A few days on her own... Inuzuk10

Twilight

Affiliates
A few days on her own... Button10
Affiliation
Naruto Province
A few days on her own... 1310

A few days on her own...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamiko
Yukikage
Kamiko

Female Posts : 28

A few days on her own... Empty
PostSubject: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Kamiko was sitting next to the window at the table, staring outside in a seemingly daze. Her expression was blank as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand, using the table to support her arm. She was watching a bird, wondering what it must be like to have such freedom.

"Kamiko...Kamiko?? Kamiko!" The sudden smack to the back of her head brought her back to reality. As she rubbed her stinging head, she slowly looked up at her mentor who seemed displeased with her spacing out again.

"Are you even listening to me?" The man asked, clear fustration in his voice.

Kamiko thought for a moment. "Um...you were talking about having to deliver something?" She was only guessing of course. She hadn't been paying attention to the last several minutes of the conversation he had been attempting to have with her.

Haseo sighed, growing more fustrated with his cousin by the second. He placed his right hand on his head and closed his eyes. "No. I was saying that I was going out of town for a few days to visit an old friend and I need you to take care of the place while I'm gone." He removed his hand from his head and crossed his arms, looking down at the young girl. "That includes the deliveries, yes. But that also includes just keeping up with your chores. Don't go off exploring and completely forget about them like usual, understood?"

Kamiko nodded as she listened to Haseo lecture her. She sat up straight, folding her hands neatly in her lap. As he finished speaking, she closed her eyes with an innocent smile. "Alright. I promise not to disappoint you."

A small smile crossed his lips, but it quickly faded. He motioned his head towards the door, indicating for her to follow as he grabbed his backpack for his travels. Kamiko quickly got out of her seat, pushing her chair in before following him out the door and into the village. It was still early morning. Most of the villagers were still asleep, barely any light from the morning sun beginning to rise. She loved being out this early. It was so peaceful.

As they reached the entrance to the village, Haseo stopped and turned to Kamiko. He placed his hand on her head, ruffling her hair a bit. "Seeya kid. Don't get into any trouble, ya hear?" He smirked before turning with a small wave as he moved his hand off her head. Kamiko giggled and fixed her hair, then watched as her mentor began to leave. She held her hands behind her back, seeing him disappear further and further into the distance. 'Alone for a few days? He's never left me alone for more than a day,' she thought to herself when she couldn't see him anymore.

She turned her attention to the sky. It was still dimly lit and still a little chilly even for the land of snow. It never really bothered her though. She perfered the colder climates. She walked over and sat down on a nearby rock, crossing her left leg behind her right. She used her hands to support her as she leaned back, continuing to stare up at the sky. She started to hum softly and after a moment, began to sing.

OOC: The song she always sings is the hallucination one in my sig. Just click it if you wanna hear it.

Last edited by Kamiko on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
Kenshin

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Kenshin was travelling towards the Hidden Snow village, it was a really cold and Kenshin didn't have much to wear to protech himself from the cold other than a scarf. He was near the gates when he saw a strange man with a blindfold covering his eyes walk past him. "I wonder who that gentleman was." Kenshin thought while squinting his eyes in the snow. The windy breeze was opposing Kenshin's path. He was nearly at the gate, when he saw a young woman, probably about 14-15 years old. She seemed to be lost in thought. Kenshin thought he might ask her where the Kage of the Snow might be. "Excuse me miss, but where can I find the Yukikage?" Kenshin asked with his scarf covering his mouth, his voice came out more of a muffle, especially with the wind blowing.
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
Kamiko

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 am

Kamiko had stopped singing, but still seemed lost in thought. At first, she didn't comprehend hearing an unfamiliar voice nearby. After a moment, she turned her head and noticed the man who was only a few feet from her. She quickly stood up and turned to face him, bowing apologetically as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink from embarassment. "I'm sorry, Please excuse my manners." As she stood back up, she had a warm smile on her face, remembering his question now that she was back to reality. "You've already found her. What can I help you with?"

She was trying not to let her shyness get the best of her. She hadn't been the Yukikage for long and would constantly be scolded by her mentor whenever she messed up, but now he wasn't around. She took a moment to examine the man while she waited for his answer. He didn't seem dressed for the weather, but then again, neither did she really.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 am

"YOU'RE THE YUKIKAGE!?" Kenshin shouted in astonishment, he also fell to the snowy ground, with his legs held up high. He then quickly stood up and started to inspect the young kage. "Hmm, how did you become a kage at such a young age?" Kenshin asked while measuring her height with his age, he then gave out a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
Kamiko

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:55 am

Kamiko stood there dumbfounded as the man fell over in astonishment. She hadn't meant to catch him off guard, though she did recall her mentor saying that people would find it unusual because of her age. She held her hands behind her back and watched as he stood back up.

His question caught her off guard abit this time. Her eyes averted towards the sky as she attempted to come up with an answer. No one had ever asked her that til now. She soon turned her gaze back towards him after a moment. "Age really doesn't matter. It's a matter of being able to protect the village and everyone in it. A kage is merely a title given to someone who is capable of doing that and leading their village successfully." She closed her eyes with an innocent smile, hoping that would be a good answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 am

"Oh, uhh, hehe, umm, I'm sorry for being rude, my name is Seijuro, Kenshin. I hail from the Hidden Sky Village and I have come for an important matter." Kenshin stated with a half bow, after he was done bowing, he asked "May we go to your office? It will be better to talk there, than out in this blizzard." Kenshin was shivering and again he made that goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
Kamiko

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 am

Kamiko opened her eyes and nodded as Kenshin introduced himself. "My name is Kamiko Kaishin. It's a pleasure to meet you." She bowed again out of politeness. She regained her posture and tilted her head to one side with a questionable look. "The Hidden Sky? You sure have traveled a long way," she said with a nod.

"Oh, yes of course." Kamiko nodded again when he requested to speak in her office. She noticed his shiver and motioned for him to follow, feeling a little bad that he wasn't used to the weather around here. "Come on, it's not far," she explained, turning and entering the icy cavern that led into the village.

OOC: I'll start a topic in the Kage office section

[Topic Left]

Last edited by Kamiko on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Kenshin followed Kamiko to the Hidden Snow Village, the cavern was huge with many torches and different villagers roaming about. He noticed there weren't many buildings but rather homes, he saw different kinds of animals which he hadn't seen before in his village. The place seemed to have never ending torches that seemed to go on forever no matter what the temperature was, as Kenshin followed Kamiko to the centre of the village, right above him was a huge glass opening where you could see the moon clearly, for some reason, the snow wouldn't touch the glass. "Wow, what mystical place." Kenshin thought in his head, the temperature had quickly rised as he entered the village centre, it was no longer cold or hot, Kenshin took off his scarf as they approached the staircase to the Kage office.

[exit to kage office]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few days on her own...   A few days on her own... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A few days on her own...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Sage :: Earth Country :: Hidden Snow-
Jump to: